Monday, August 20, 2007

Cousin Ryan

Today we got to do something really neat! Mommy's cousin, Paul, was in town with his family unexpectedly. When mommy, Addison, and I took Ems to the airport this morning, Paul, Dana, and my cousin, Ryan, met us there.

It was really great to see them, and it took some of the sad away that I feeling about saying goodbye to Ems. Ryan and I played with the trains, and after Ems's plane took off, we went to brunch.
That was mommy's first outing by herself with both me and Addison. We did pretty well, I think, even though it was raining really hard every time we had to get in or out of the car. It was a true adventure!

Ryan and I had a BIG hug good-bye, and too bad no one caught it on camera. And Ems finally got back to Colorado after a cancelled flight yesterday. Even though it was too bad her flight was cancelled, we enjoyed an extra night with her last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home