Monday, March 19, 2007

I Miss Daddy

Mommy and I drove back from Indianapolis today after a weekend visit to see daddy. It was great to see him, but I was sick the whole time with a fever and throat infection. It was very sad, because I felt really miserable almost the whole time. I did have a couple of okay moments, and I gave daddy some of the hugs that I've been saving for him. Saturday afternoon, daddy, mommy, and I went to the children's museum, and it was fun, but not even half as much fun as it would have been if I had felt better. Mommy and daddy were able to go out to dinner on Saturday night while I was sleeping, and Mouse was watching a movie and me. I think they had a nice time! Of course, now we're home, and I have turned the corner. I'm feeling much better and am almost completely back to myself - if only it had happened one day sooner, so daddy could have enjoyed my happy side. We'll go back to visit him on Easter weekend. I LOVE YOU, DADDY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home