Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Santa Claus

Here I am with Santa! On Sunday, we went to the santa brunch with Great Grandma Bev (her new name is BG), Grandpa Chip, Stacie, Aunt Kathy, Uncle Chris, and my cousins, Jake and Jessica. It was fun. There were a lot of people there. I was a little uneasy at first and just wanted mommy and daddy to hold me while I checked everything out.

But then I decided to sit in my high chair and eat up. YUM! I think I like buffets - lots of good fruit to be had. I ate blueberries, raspberries, grapes, and cantaloupe to my heart's content.

In these pictures, I still have a piece of cantaloupe in my mouth. I was saving it for later. MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Sweetie! I'm so glad you got to see Santa and even sit on his lap. You are such a big boy! I just love seeing the pictures of you and all you can do.
And..........in just a few more hours, I get to see you for real! And, if you want to, you can even sit on MY lap, but we'll see.
I love you, Jack Rabbit!
love,
Ems

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home